Project Coordinators were hosting the second EPOS meeting at Warsaw University of Life Sciences on 26-27th February 2015. 15 persons from 7 universities come to report the current state of the project & to discuss the next stages. The main actions/topics of the meeting included:
- Presentation & discussion of the current status of the project – setting deadlines for the next tasks
- presentation of the Lime Survey system
- Presentation on innovative teaching methods/tools by each partner
- Discussion on the e-learning and Intensive Study Programme curriculum
- Choice of innovative didactic methods and topics of educational materials for e-learning & distribution of tasks
- Discussion about students’ recruitment for the project
Now it’s time to work hard on the e-learning & summer course contents!